martes, 22 de junio de 2010

WANT

What do I want? I want a fat wallet. Earned respect. A little structure. Is that too much to ask? I want a two-way highway. Reciprocity. Words with spine. That should make me stand. I want a curve of a nose that fits my mouth. Like a glove. I want no more brooding. Enough with the addicted and the damned. I want you. All of you. Every soft spot. Every wrinkle. Every inch. I want decent conversations. Not too arrogant. Not too complex. Not too. Just decent. I want a role-playing partner. Life is not a rehearsal, but it is an act, right? I want perfect kisses. Yours still top my list because I have only loved your lips. I want honest laughs. Ones that knock me off my feet one more time. I want to blow your mind. Into tiny little pieces and make soup for the hounds. I want to feel some empathy. A hint of remorse. Something that tells me I’m a little human. If only inside. I want a geek. Someone who like me doesn't know what it feels like to fail a subject. Thrive, pure and unadulterated thrive. I want to be on trial. And be found guilty. I want to be a flight risk and for you to aid and abet me. Something to wake me up. I want you to be my bitch. To fall head over heels and see if that’s what love feels like. I want to be a vampire and suck you dry. I want to read minds. And travel at the speed of light. I want to become supernatural in a high. I want to be religious. Speak in tongues. Have some faith. Maybe that will make it make sense. I want to be a piece of work. A spoiled brat. I want to throw temper tantrums that make you mad. Feel a taste of what it feels like to be a parent and maybe… change my mind. I want to make a cake out of this dough they call life. And give you a little piece with raspberry syrup on the side. I want to tell you everything I want.

2 comentarios: